Advanced C4 Solutions, Inc. (AC4S) is a subsidiary of Hui Huliau and is seeking candidates to support the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. This position will serve as the screening supervisor for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC) terminal and flight operations. In this position you are responsible for the administrative duties and insuring compliance with the airfield security plan, standard operating procedures and interpretation of guidance provided. This position will be the primary contact for audits and inspection required under contract. The supervisor will be responsible for the establishment of; work schedules, leave rotations, monitoring certification compliance, training program, operational readiness of the checkpoint to include staff and equipment, for making recommendations for change and to ensure screening procedures are followed to protect the traveling public.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience / Education / Certifications / Skills:
- Establish work schedules.
- Handle personnel issues.
- Monitor training program.
- Mentor employees to include morale during limited/slow operations.
- Review procedures and operations to maintain compliance of the functions and operations at the checkpoint.
- Other duties as directed or required to maintain the standards/operation of the checkpoint.
- Work shift/position as required to maintain required certifications
- Must be currently certified as a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) or International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Checkpoint Security Screener
- At least five (5) years of experience as a ground security screener.
- At least two (2) years of supervisory experience or Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) supervisory graduate.
- High School diploma or a GED.
- Must be able to complete screening certifications and PSEs within 30 days of mobilization in the following areas: Physical Bag Search, Full Body Pat Down, Handheld Metal Detector, and Image Mastery Assessment.
- Dangerous Goods Qualified to include DGR 12 for screening.
- Be able to maintain and pass required re-certification.
- Able to learn and pass the theories, dynamics, and factors underlying the aviation screening process.
- Implement independently with limited supervisor the functions required in passenger/baggage screening.
Security Clearance is Required
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Secret Clearance – able to obtain
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets