Advanced C4 Solutions, Inc. (AC4S) is a subsidiary of Hui Huliau and is seeking candidates to support the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. This position will serve as the Hi-Scan Technician for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC) terminal and flight operations. The position provides compliance with international standards, Department of State (DOS) directives and compliance with established policies.
The candidate for this position must be team oriented and flexible, and actively seek to share information and assist his peers. Possesses solid communication skills, both oral and written. Demonstrates good electronic repair troubleshooting methodology and maintains at least an intermediate technical level of product knowledge. Ability to read and follow electrical/mechanical schematics to assist in isolating fault to root cause component/assembly. Cross trains on products serviced in the field and displays basic proficiency in servicing the cargo security screening and Walk-Through metal detector systems. Willingness to work on special projects, some of high visibility, as assigned. Has a working knowledge of business PC applications (MS Word, Excel & Power Point) and able to effectively use them to provide clear, concise reports as needed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
List of Requirements:
Required Experience / Education / Experience / Certifications:
- Troubleshoots, services, installs (deploys) and repairs security screening equipment at customer sites.
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction.
- Installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
- Maintains field service log and filing system to properly initiate, organize and maintain all field service and job files until work is completed.
- Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis.
- Maintains inventory of spare parts: orders, installs, and return parts and manages repair parts cycle time.
- Reviews all logs for open issues and prepares formal reports to customers as necessary.
- Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
- Seeks to provide technical support to customers and other service professionals as required.
- Conducts follow up calls with the customer to ensure satisfaction of work.
- Possesses at minimum, basic technical knowledge on the X-Ray screening technologies.
- Maintains clear and concise business communication, both oral and written.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. export control and security regulations.
- Other duties as required.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Associates Degree or Related Smiths Detection or other manufacturer certification for security equipment certification.
- Computer literacy; competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite and aptitude for learning specialized software programs.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience directly involved in troubleshooting and field repair of electrical and electronic systems and equipment.
- Experience with security screening a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) certification desirable.
- Individuals shall possess excellent communications skills and strong customer service skills.
- Must be responsive to all customer issues at all times.
Security Clearance is Required
AC4S is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
- Proof of US Citizenship
- Secret Security Clearance