Pono Aina Management LLC a subsidiary of Hui Huliau is seeking a Quality Control Manager supporting custodial services on Fort Sill Army post. In this position the QC Manager develops, implements, controls, updates and directs quality control functions and corrective actions to ensure compliance with contract specifications, applicable regulations and continuous service improvement. Ensures all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Develops, implements, controls, updates and directs quality control functions and corrective actions.
- Inspects all phases of the janitorial services for conformity to established quality, health and safety, and other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions.
- Develops and implements cleaning processes for:
- Drinking Fountains
- Trash Collection & Removal
- Interior Mirrors & Glass
- Stairways, Elevators & Handicap Lifts
- Damp Moping
- Hard Floors
- Improve custodial services through constant monitoring.
- Develop, manage and implement inspection checklists for all inspection activities.
- Update and distribution control of Quality Documentation.
- Coordinate inspection-points.
- Conduct surveillance of procedures to ensure compliance.
- Corrective action coordination.
- Ensures all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner.
- Specifies areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished
- Communicates deficiencies to proper persons, maintains Quality Control files, and document results of all inspections.
- Reports safety hazards as appropriate
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- This position is considered “Mission Essential” requiring a valid email address and phone number for after hour contact and subject to recall to duty at any time. As a mission essential employee, you may be required to perform duties during emergencies, disasters and other like events
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; 2-year degree preferred but may be substituted with additional experience
- Two or more years previous leadership experience working in commercial custodial services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- This position requires U.S. Citizenship status without sponsorship
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must agree to a background check/pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to work well with others and motivate people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must have the ability to follow instructions and read signs
- Must have excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Performs quality control inspections on a daily basis and as directed
- Must be able to perform moderate lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, stoop, walk, climb stairs and pushing is required.
- Demonstrate high energy, mobility, initiative, and drive to enhance operations and achieve 100% customer satisfaction
- Must have a basic knowledge of common cleaning solvents, cleaning tools, and equipment
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image
- Must know the proper uses of a variety of special cleaning and sanitizing solutions and must be able to remove different kinds of stains from a wide variety of surface
- Must be able to troubleshoot, make adjustments, and perform minor repair and maintenance of equipment
This position is primarily performed in a climate-controlled office setting. May be exposed to dirt, dust, disagreeable odors and cleaning agents.
Pono Aina Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets