Hui Huliau Staffing LLC an entity of Hui Huliau is seeking an Accounting Specialist to complete the Hui Huliau support team of professionals.
In this position you will assist the Finance team in monthly, quarterly, and annual GL reporting and analysis, prepaid expense, fixed assets reporting, and other general accounting tasks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Experience / Education / Knowledge:
- Coordinate month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing.
- Prepare monthly allocations and accruals for month-end recurring journal entries.
- Prepare financial statements and ensure accuracy in accordance with GAAP, FAR, and internal policies.
- Prepare monthly GL account analysis and reconciliations.
- Data entry of AP invoices and prepare cash flow updates.
- Prepare multi-entity transactions for accounting functions.
- Strong cash management skills.
- Complete special projects including profitability analysis, overhead analysis, etc. with clearly defined objectives and assumptions.
- Complete total cost analysis reports regularly to meet government reporting requirements.
Essential Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting required
- 3-5 years of accounting related experience
- Be able to work in a challenging and engaging work environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, accountability, and professional development.
- Advanced level of Excel, Word, and Outlook. Costpoint and Cognos Knowledge experience preferred.
- Ability to research and analyze complex financial data and device actionable conclusions from the data.
- Ability to work independently as well as participate on project teams.
- Strong problem-solving ability, detail oriented, and ability to think analytically.
- Exceptional Interpersonal, analytical, mathematical and communication skills
- Knowledge of Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and how to use them to support or modify current practices.
- Knowledge of methods, processes, and tools for maintaining the books of the organization and preparing financial statements and reports.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting applications, preferably Costpoint.
While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, balance; stoop, talk or hear. Light lifting, up to 15 pounds may be required. Specific vision abilities may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Noise level is usually minimal.
Hui Huliau Staffing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.