International Construction Inc a subsidiary of Hui Huliau is in need of an experienced and responsible construction laborer to join our team. Join our team and learn how fulfilling it is to be rewarded appropriately for your efforts while you develop your skills and learn the newest construction techniques in a fast-paced environment. Working conditions include restricted movement, dirty environment, extreme temperatures, lifting or carrying heavy objects. This is a PART TIME position and work will be determined by job contract needs.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools, including drills, forklifts, skid loaders and other tools as directed by management.
- Clean and prepare construction sites as needed, including erecting scaffolding, removing and properly disposing of debris and waste materials, and digging trenches.
- Shovel materials to and from construction areas, including asphalt and dirt.
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to management.
- Maintain a safe and clean job site by handling materials and storing them properly, picking up and removing all tools and equipment when not in use, and securing the job site on a daily basis.
- Load and unload construction supplies from trucks both manually and with the use of equipment.
- Report incidents immediately to safety director, foreman or HR in accordance with incident reporting procedures established by the company.
- Travel out of town to work on remote job sites as directed by management.
- Valid driver’s license
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends
- Ability to lift heavy equipment
- Excellent stamina
International Construction Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
- High school diploma or equivalent