Hui Huliau, a Global Federal Government Contracting Firm, is seeking an experienced Construction Accountant based in Tampa, FL. Our ideal candidate will have a Degree in Accounting, and 4+ years of experience in accounting in the construction industry with percentage of completion.
- Lead the construction accounting business group to include:
- Manage multiple entities financial records.
- Creation and maintenance of annual budget, monthly and annual financial statements, account reconciliations, monthly close process, and key performance indicators
- Coordinate with management to prepare for monthly financial and operation review by performing weekly variance/budget analysis.
- Develop profit centers for various business lines.
- Accurately report Percentage of Completion accounting on projects and maintain accurate inventory accounts such as Work in Process (WIP)
- Maintain an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results.
- Responsible for cash management and risk management for multiple entities
- Ensure that bank reconciliations are completed, timely.
- Provide financial analyses, monthly, to ensure all obligations are accounted for.
- Perform additional duties, research, and special projects as required.
Hui Huliau is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA is a plus
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience in construction accounting (Percentage of Completion) is required
- Experience with multiple entities that have intercompany transactions is a plus.
- Experience in Government Contracting is a plus